Faq - Vape Stop
Here are some questions frequently asked
Vape Stop specific questions :
Q).What is the legal age to buy from www.vapestop.in?
- 18 years and over is the legal age.
Q). Is my personal and banking information secure?
- Yes, absolutely. All your banking information is processed via secure and established payment gateways or wallets. All your personal information is processed in secured servers with advance technology security protocols. We take security of information very seriously.
Q). Is there any warranty on my products?
- All products have a 60 day manufacturing warranty, with the exception of clearance items, cigarette-styles, clearomizers, tanks, & e liquids. Refer to Terms & Conditions for further information.
Q). How many days does it take to receive my products?
- On an average, shipping time is between 2-4 working days.
Q). Where can I find the tracking number?
- As soon as your order is out for delivery, you will receive the tracking number via email. It will also appear on your order page when you login to your vapestop.in account
Q). I need to edit my order, can I do that?
Q). Are e cigarettes/vaping safer than tobacco cigarettes?
- Yes. E cigarette/Vape is a popular harm reduction tool to tobacco cigarettes which is significantly safer. As per the most comprehensive and unbiased study by Public Health England, e cigarettes are around 95% less harmful than smoking. Vaping has no tar, no tobacco, no bad smell. Vape Stop products are meant for current tobacco smokers.
Q). Will e cigarettes help me quit tobacco cigarettes?
- Over 6.1 million smokers in Europe have successfully quit cigarettes because of vaping, and 9 million plus have reduced cigarette consumption with the use of e cigarettes. Many find e cigarettes to be far more effective than gums or patches as a harm reduction tool.
- Many vapers claim to start with a 12mg or 6mg e-liquid, and with time as their body demands lesser, they move down to 3mg or 0mg strength, to ultimately not even vaping at all.
Q). Is there any danger of e-cigarette exploding?
- Incidents of e cigarette exploding occur with batteries of advance vape mods if the battery inserted is unbranded/local/damaged and if the battery is inserted wrongly with ‘+’ and ‘-‘ sides reversed.
- Like with any electronic gadget, avoid charging for extended period of time after the device is fully charged, and use the charger that comes with the device.
- Do not carry batteries not inserted in the device (but carried separately) in a pocket in contact with loose coins or keys. Use a sleeve to protect the poles if carrying loose batteries.
- Always buy from a reputable source like Vape Stop™ which only sells authentic, branded and top quality batteries and products.