Q). Is there a difference between e-cigarettes, vaping/vape, e hookah, or e shisha?
- There is no difference between them. Vaping is used to describe the new technology e-cigarette.
Q). Are e-cigarettes/vaping safer than tobacco cigarettes?
- Yes. e-cigarette/Vape is a popular harm reduction tool to tobacco cigarettes which is significantly safer. As per the most comprehensive and unbiased study by Public Health England, e-cigarettes are around 95% less harmful than smoking. Vaping has no tar, no tobacco, no bad smell. Vape Stop products are meant for current tobacco smokers.
Q).Will e-cigarettes help me quit tobacco cigarettes?
- Over 6.1 million smokers in Europe have successfully quit cigarettes because of vaping, and 9 million plus have reduced cigarette consumption with the use of e-cigarettes. Many find e-cigarettes to be far more effective than gums or patches as a harm reduction tool.
- Many vapers claim to start with a 12mg or 6mg strength e-liquid, and with time as their body demands lesser, they move down to 3mg or 0mg strength, to ultimately not even vaping at all.
Q).Is there any danger of e-cigarette exploding?
- Incidents of e-cigarette exploding occur with batteries of advance vape mods if the battery inserted is unbranded/local/damaged and if the battery is inserted wrongly with ‘+’ and ‘-‘ sides reversed.
- Like with any electronic gadget, avoid charging for extended period of time after the device is fully charged, and use the charger that comes with the device.
- Do not carry batteries not inserted in the device (but carried separately) in a pocket in contact with loose coins or keys. Use a sleeve to protect the poles if carrying loose batteries.
- Always buy from a reputable source like Vape Stop; which only sells authentic, branded and top quality batteries and products.
Q).With which product do I start vaping?
- It is a good option to start with a basic starter kit like the Aspire K3 Kit, or Freemax ifree25, with a 12mg or 6mg e-liquid. It is recommended to not vape 12mg+. As an advancement, you can then get a box mod which produces more vapor, such as the Arymi Armor Kit, or KangerTech Topbox Mini, with a 3mg or 0mg e-liquid.
Q).Where do I store e-liquid?
- Store in normal room temperature and a dry place, preferably not in too much light.
Q).How long will e-liquid last?
- Depends on usage. A beginner vaper can finish 10ml e-liquid bottle in 3-4 days.
Q).What is the shelf life of e-liquids and e-cigarettes?
- e-liquids: It depends. Please call on 1800-2121-474 to confirm for your brand of e-liquid. Typically they are best before 2 years since date of manufacturing.
- e-cigarette devices: There is no best before date as such. With proper care and maintenance, they will last you years.
Q).How expensive will be vaping?
- As compared to smoking cigarettes, vaping turns out to be significantly cheaper in countries such as US and UK, but that is because a pack of cigarettes is heavily taxed and hence expensive. In India, the cost of a pack of cigarettes is relatively lower, thus the cost of smoking and the cost of vaping is approximately the same.
Q).How do I set up a device?
- After opening the package, read the manual for instructions. You will need to join the tank to the battery, fill in the e-liquid, prime/wet the coil, turn on the device, inhale and exhale, and recharge when required. You will have to replace the coil from time to time. Don’t worry if this sounds intimidating. We are happy to help you. Give us a call at 1800-2121-474. Once you figure out, it will be a breeze and you will cherish the experience!
Q).How long will the coil last?
- Depends on the coil type and usage, but on an average 10-15 days.
Q).What does the medical field say about vaping?
- Medical experts and professionals from UK are most supportive of vaping as a harm reduction tool. In India, the opinion is polarized, but with better dialogue and increased awareness, experts and scientists in India too are recognizing the safer aspect of e-cigarettes. Please visit Doctor's Support to know about the medical bodies in favor of vaping.
Q).Is it safe to buy e-cigarettes from local pan shops, chemists, electronic shops etc.?
- While there are a few shops stocking vape products, there are reported cases of duplicate/clone products, and the price points are generally too high. This is because currently there are no reliable suppliers to the market. Vape Stop aims to be the first most comprehensive and reliable supplier of quality international products at best prices.
Q).Can I carry vapes on flight?
- Yes. However, given the lithium ion battery in devices, the DGCA (Govt. Authority) has made it mandatory to carry e-cigarettes in hand-luggage only. E-liquids can be carried in checked-in luggage. To receive an official statement, or if you have further questions please do not hesitate to call us at 1800-2121-474.
Q).Is it allowed to vape inside a restaurant or office?
- While there is no known rule regarding this, it is recommended as part of vaping etiquettes to kindly vape in areas where smoking is allowed.