Vape Stop™ is committed to delivering you authentic top quality products with free and fast delivery, 60-day warranty, best prices, and more, to ensure you shop with utmost confidence!
We buy directly from manufacturers, from certified and authorized international distributors, or select products and brands are imported parallelly and sold on Vape Stop. All products are 100% authentic. You are welcome to check the product code for each of the devices on the manufacturer’s website whenever applicable. We take great pride in only selling original and 100% authentic products.
100% Secure Payment
Pay via cash or debit/credit card from options available. All your banking information is processed via secure and established payment gateways or wallets. All your personal information is processed in secured servers with advance technology security protocols. We take security of information very seriously.
100% Discrete Packaging
Be assured that there is no product category name written on the outside of the package. This feature is made available in case you are looking for discretion, even though switching from tobacco cigarettes to e-cigarettes is moment of pride!
Best Price Guarantee
Not only do we offer the best selection of products, but also the best prices to our customers. If you happen to find a product being sold at a lower price, we will match the price to that offering. Kindly note that we will price match with only authorized and registered Indian retailers. This feature is not applicable with out-of-stock, counterfeit and clearance products. Price to be compared includes taxes and excluding shipping, COD charge, discounts on MRP, and is applicable within 10 days from date of purchase.
All products have a 60 day manufacturing warranty, with the exception of tanks, coils and e liquids. Refer to Terms & Conditions for further information.
Same Day Dispatch
Orders to be placed before 12 pm IST, Monday to Saturday, for same-day-dispatch for product delivery. Orders will be delivered in 2-4 working days, excluding public holidays.
Free shipping on orders above the order value of INR 4,000. Upon placing an order, you will receive an email confirmation with order details. As soon as the order is out for delivery, you will receive another email detailing the tracking number of the shipment.
Checked at Dispatch
To ensure accuracy on delivering as ordered, we have a system in place where each package is double checked before dispatch, hence removing inconvenience to customers.
For Freemax and Café Racer, we are the India distributor/agent and marketer. Vape Stop is the only company that can sell authentic products directly purchased from these manufacturers to buyers in India.
E-cigarettes/vaping is witnessing increasing recognition in the medical field as an effective harm reduction alternative. The following three represent unbiased organizations that have conducted comprehensive studies on the topic, with landmark findings:
In addition, as of May 2018, 479 medical professionals across countries have declared their support for vaping and e-cigarettes. To know more and source, click here.
- Martin Juneau, Cardiology, Montreal
- David Sweanor, Public Health Law, Ottawa
- Gopal Bhatnagar, Cardiovascular Surgery, Toronto
- Christopher Lalonde, Professor of Psychology, Victoria BC
- Robert Martine, Tobacco Treatment Specialist, Montreal
- Mark Tyndall, Public Health, Vancouver
- Sue Wilson, Epidemiology, Birmingham
- Dr. David Upton, Psychology, Falmouth
- Chris Barras, Ophthalmology, Inverness
- Russel Newcombe , Drugs Research , Liverpool
- Bob Bond, Mental Health , Milnthorpe
- Robert Townsend, Physiotherapist, Peterborough
- Edwad Baker , Health consultant , Axminster
- Christopher Russel , Psychology , Glasgow
- Dr Damian Fogarty, Nephrology , Belfast
- Julia Robson , Smoking Cessation , Hampshire
- Professor Jim Mcmanus , Public health , Hertford Hertfordshire
- J Conroy , Emergency Medicine , Charlotte
- Bonnie Butz , Registered Dental Hygienist, Bath
- Brian Carter , Clinical Psychology , Houston
- Brad Rodu , Oral Psychology ,Louisville
- Gilbert Ross , Public Health ,Internal Medicine , Palliative and Hospice Medicine , Sonora Ca
- Sally Satel, Psychiatry and Addiction Md , Washintogn DC
- Antonio Rodriguez , Biochemistry, Concord
- Tucci Michael, Anesthesiology and Intensive Care Medicine , Zurich
- Gruetter Daniel, General Medicine, Sarmenstorf
- Danny Walpole, Molecular Biology, Cape town
- KGOSI Letlape, Ophthalmologist, Johannesburg
- Dr Marewa Glov , Smoking Cessation, Auckland
- Murry Laughgesen , Public Health, Christchurch
- Jannie Paynter, Public Health, Auckland
- Malcom Robertson, Clinical Psychology, Auckland
- Julian Buchanan, Drug Policy, Wellington
- Theo Dumboulin, Psychologist, Noordwijkerhout
- Fresow Roel, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon, Veghel
- Joost Visser, Addiction–Psychology, Veldhoven
- Claire E H Donjacour, Neurology, Zwolle
- Martin Laging, Biologist, Muehlhausen
- Rene Amits, Medicinal Chemistry, Dresden
- Greg Krefft, Consultant Surgery, Berlin
- Luetkemeyer Dominik, Radiology, Berlin
- Susanne Schwarz, Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, Busenhausen
- TIm Namokel, Therapist and Life coach , Mainz
- Luc Dussart, Stop Smoking Consultant, Paris
- Jaulin Christian, Biologist , Rennes
- Borgne Anne, Addictologue ,Quimper
- Morel Alain, Psychiatry Addictlogue, Paris
- Rival Alian, Phd in Biotechnology, Paris
- Jacques LE Houzec, Phd, Consultant in Public Health and Tobacco Dependence, Rennes